Come fly with me…

At the end of last year I decided that my next business development would be in aerial photography and videography. Now I’m half way to obtaining my Permission for Aerial Work (PfAW) licence that I need to operate on a commercial basis. This ‘permission’ licence is issued by the Civil Aircraft Association following my education and test with an accredited teaching establishment. Now I need to get my flight¬†practice¬†in and get down to writing the weighty operations manual that I need to operate commercially.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *